1. “Right back atcha, beautiful.”
From Bop magazine, date unknown, but we’re guessing 1994 or so.
2. Sporting classic ’90s style: size XXL, mixed plaids, and man jewelry.
4. Sorry, can we please re-visit this again?
Detour magazine, 1998.
6. Anyone else have this same pic pinned on their wall? Smokin’.
Cleo magazine, 2000.
8. “Nothing beats hanging with his pals at the local pizzeria.”
Teen People, 1998.
10. Woman’s best friend with man’s best friend har har har.
US Weekly, 1998.
12. Ahh, the classic sitting-backwards-on-a-chair pose. International language for “cool.”
Seventeen magazine, 2000.
14. Not afraid to ruin a suit in the ocean.
Ultimate TV Guide, 2000.
- Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers were hit with more than $300,000 in fines for selling toy guns that look like real guns.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.