1. “Right back atcha, beautiful.”
From Bop magazine, date unknown, but we’re guessing 1994 or so.
2. Sporting classic ’90s style: size XXL, mixed plaids, and man jewelry.
4. Sorry, can we please re-visit this again?
Detour magazine, 1998.
6. Anyone else have this same pic pinned on their wall? Smokin’.
Cleo magazine, 2000.
8. “Nothing beats hanging with his pals at the local pizzeria.”
Teen People, 1998.
10. Woman’s best friend with man’s best friend har har har.
US Weekly, 1998.
11. Inventing sexy. Even as a youngster. Is that creepy?
12. Ahh, the classic sitting-backwards-on-a-chair pose. International language for “cool.”
Seventeen magazine, 2000.
13. That time he touched his moobs.
Teen Movieline, 2000.
14. Not afraid to ruin a suit in the ocean.
Ultimate TV Guide, 2000.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›