1. The Ari-E relationship. Because you know they need each other to survive.
2. Because now when you claim Viking Quest as your favorite TV show, you find only a few people appreciate this.
4. How Johnny Drama was the gayest straight man you’d ever seen.
5. You had an underlying feeling that Adrien Grenier was kind of playing himself. So basically, Entourage is real life.
Except, OK, you knew that wasn’t true. But you were still convinced that this was the most accurate portrayal of Hollywood…and it was hilarious.
6. When is the last time you loved a TV character even though he was the worst, most annoying person in the world?
Oh, Breaking Bad? Yeah. That.
7. Turtle, who was weirdly relatable. I mean, if your best friend became famous, you’d probably end up being a Turtle. Which would rock.
12. The brilliant celebrity cameos that were as weird as Gary Busey…
13. Or as huge as Kanye? See what I mean? This is totally real life.
14. E and Sloan’s long, drawn out relationship. And the sacrifices they made for each other.
15. But really, you miss Entourage because this group of friends was endearing but also fuckin’ hilarious. OH YEAH. OH YEAH.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".