1. The Ari-E relationship. Because you know they need each other to survive.
2. Because now when you claim Viking Quest as your favorite TV show, you find only a few people appreciate this.
4. How Johnny Drama was the gayest straight man you’d ever seen.
5. You had an underlying feeling that Adrien Grenier was kind of playing himself. So basically, Entourage is real life.
Except, OK, you knew that wasn’t true. But you were still convinced that this was the most accurate portrayal of Hollywood…and it was hilarious.
6. When is the last time you loved a TV character even though he was the worst, most annoying person in the world?
Oh, Breaking Bad? Yeah. That.