1. The Limited Too
For junior-sized styles of the grown-up Limited, accessories with blue fur and plastic flowers.
For your BFF necklaces.
For fimo clay jewelry, hair clips, and nail polishes. (Unfortunately, Afterthoughts was acquired by Claire’s and there’s nearly zero trace of it online.)
6. Abercrombie & Fitch
For preppy button-ups, tight polos, slutty tennis-inspired skirts.
7. American Eagle Outfitters
The poor man’s Abercrombie & Fitch.
8. Victoria’s Secret
For shimmer lotions and satin padded bras.
9. Hot Topic
For those cutesy-meets-hell graphic or iron-on shirts or ball chain anything.
11. Bath & Body Works
For Juniper Breeze body gel with those little exfoliating beads.
For solid-colored tanks and stretch khakis.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.