1. Hello Kitty made her debut in 1974. Which makes her 38-years-old in people years.
Remarkably, she has not aged a day.
3. Her birthday is November 1st, making her a Scorpio.
Scorpios are known to be serious, curious, and fearless.
4. Hello Kitty is in fact British.
Although she was conceived of by the Japanese company Sanrio, her backstory explains that she was born in a suburb outside of London.
5. Her full name is actually “Kitty White.” I know. What?!
No relation to Walter White of Breaking Bad.
6. She’s a Japanese bobtail cat.
7. Hello Kitty (or Hello White or whoever you are!) has no mouth. The reason, according to Sanrio…
“Hello Kitty speaks from her heart. She’s Sanrio’s ambassador to the world and isn’t bound to any particular language.”
8. Her blood type is A.
9. Her parents’ names are George and Mary. And she has a twin sister named Mimmy.
10. Her height is “five apples” and her weight is “three apples.”
Which, according to our calculations, makes her about 1 foot and 8 inches tall and puts her weight at 1.5 lbs.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️