1. Turn your desk into a whiteboard to jot ideas down on the go.
Just sand your desk and apply dry erase board paint.
2. Use website-blocking software to get rid of tempting distractions while you work.
Cold Turkey is an easy to use free software.
3. Avoid time-wasting cable tangles by transporting them in a sunglass case.
4. Make a perfectly timed “getting ready” mix to help you leave on time.
5. Use uploading equation maker IFTTT to put the web to work for you.
6. Never wait on hold with customer service again with virtual queuing apps.
7. Use a time-boxing app to keep you on task and away form procrastinating.
The practice of time-boxing is a time management technique that involves scheduling tasks with specific start and finish times throughout the day.
8. Boost your WiFi signal with a plastic bottle and some ingenuity.
Get the full instructions here.