1. Like This Ramen Robot
Truly a broke college student’s best friend.
2. Or This Violin ‘Bot
3. How About This Robo-DJ
What does it take to become King of the Robots? A playlist full of Black Eyed Peas, apparently.
4. Or This Juggle-Bot
A bit of a one-trick-robot, but it goes over great at parties.
5. This Robot Can Wash Your Hair
Get that “new scalp smell” with this auto-washer for your dome.
6. And This One Can Cut It
Please note: we said “can,” not “should.”
7. This Robo-Bartender Can Mix You A Cocktail
He’ll also willingly listen to your boozy sorrows for hours on-end!
8. These ‘Bots Can Bust A Move
Pictured above: the mechanical future of the Step Up series.
9. And This Mechanical Mouse Can Solve Mazes
Technology: putting lab rats to shame since 1955.
10. This “Robot Bear Pillow” Can Stop You From Snoring
Because, honestly, how often do you see the words “robotic bear pillow” strung together in a sentence?
11. Where This One Can Clean Up After Your Pet
I wonder how long it took them to get the P.O.O.P. S.C.O.O.P. acronym just right.
12. This Handy ‘Bot Can Solve Any Rubik’s Cube
Not pictured: the sense of shame from having a robot solve your Rubik’s Cube.
13. While This One Can Draw Your Portrait
We can’t wait for robo-cartoonists to line boardwalks and small-town carnivals across the nation.
14. This Robot Can Make You Pancakes
Programmable breakfast pastries—truly the future!
15. And This One Will Creep You Out…
WHO WOULD INVENT THIS AND WHY