3. However, it turns out that the Red Sox Twitter was not commandeered by a crazy-haired random. That’s Joel Hanrahan, Boston’s new closer.
Hanrahan’s tweeting from @RedSox today, and he’s doing a bang-up job.
This guy: @hanrahan52 is taking over our account today. P.S. the hair is real & will be back by Opening Day http://t.co/aNsrbBpg— Boston Red Sox
Awesome to meet Conor the #1 Norte Dame fan @TheJimmyFund ^JH http://t.co/eelu4ro0— Boston Red Sox
Just had lunch at @jerryremysgrill I definitely recommend the steak bomb and wings ^JH http://t.co/ScAkdqH3— Boston Red Sox
I run on Dunkin ^JH RT @terilaine: @RedSox do you run on @DunkinDonuts or starbucks? #AskJoel— Boston Red Sox
Gotta go with Field of Dreams ^JH RT @BryceM33: @RedSox #askjoel favorite baseball movie of all-time?— Boston Red Sox
10. For those of you with a royal ‘fro dreaming about the day when you’ll take over @RedSox — you better learn how to pitch with the game on the line.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️