1. At the end of Game 6, Kevin Durant threw a beautiful pass to Kendrick Perkins that he finished with a slam. Afterward, Durant — who is only 23 — embraces his family with 14 seconds still to go.
2. Don’t be surprised if this emblematic photo comes to symbolize Durant and the Thunder’s remarkable season.
The Thunder will go on to play either the Boston Celtics or the Miami Heat in the NBA Finals.
4. Meanwhile, the San Antonio Spurs, who lost four straight games to OKC after winning 20 in a row, are headed back to Texas.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›