1. Here’s the sight Felix Baumgartner faced when he stuck his legs out of the capsule and prepared to fall 24 miles to the Earth’s surface.
3. As Felix fell, this is what his family (and the world) saw: a white dot on a field of black.
4. After a brief discussion over his visor fogging up, Felix opened his chute as he neared the Earth.
5. What up, helicopter.
6. And when Felix landed, his reaction was as triumphant as you might expect from a man who just survived a 24-mile fall from space.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."