1. Here is a video in which “Pastor” Robert Jeffress calls homosexuality “abnormal” and its acceptance a result of brainwashing by the media.
2. Here is Tim Tebow, NFL quarterback and one of the country’s most famous Christians. Tim Tebow is going to speak at Jeffress’ church, which, in addition to hating gays, also hates Catholics, Mormons, President Obama, and pretty much everyone else.
Tim Tebow has many Catholic teammates. He has had Mormon teammates. He has almost certainly had gay teammates, whether he realizes it or not. And he lives in a country where the President is a guy who Jeffress said is “paving the way for the future reign of the Antichrist,” according to Opposing Views.
4. Here’s Jeffress comparing Obama to the Biblical Antichrist.
5. Here he is calling Mormonism a cult.
6. Here he is saying Islam is a religion that explicitly calls for violence and promotes pedophilia.
7. And here he is saying Satan is behind the Catholic Church.
8. Maybe Tim Tebow should reconsider this speaking engagement, yeah?
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰