1. After the first half of the NCAA National Championship, Michigan leads 38-37, largely thanks to the heroics of backup point guard Spike Albrecht.
2. After averaging 1.8 points per game during the season, Albrecht had 17 in the first half, leaving Rick Pitino and the rest of the Louisville Cardinals in disbelief.
3. Seriously: he has as many points tonight than he did in January and February COMBINED.
4. But despite the Albrecht fireworks, Louisville rallied behind four threes from Luke Hancock and this tremendous, gravity-defying alley-oop by Montrezl Harrell.
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›