1. After the first half of the NCAA National Championship, Michigan leads 38-37, largely thanks to the heroics of backup point guard Spike Albrecht.
2. After averaging 1.8 points per game during the season, Albrecht had 17 in the first half, leaving Rick Pitino and the rest of the Louisville Cardinals in disbelief.
3. Seriously: he has as many points tonight than he did in January and February COMBINED.
4. But despite the Albrecht fireworks, Louisville rallied behind four threes from Luke Hancock and this tremendous, gravity-defying alley-oop by Montrezl Harrell.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dozens of people have died after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.