1. After the first half of the NCAA National Championship, Michigan leads 38-37, largely thanks to the heroics of backup point guard Spike Albrecht.
2. After averaging 1.8 points per game during the season, Albrecht had 17 in the first half, leaving Rick Pitino and the rest of the Louisville Cardinals in disbelief.
3. Seriously: he has as many points tonight than he did in January and February COMBINED.
4. But despite the Albrecht fireworks, Louisville rallied behind four threes from Luke Hancock and this tremendous, gravity-defying alley-oop by Montrezl Harrell.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.