1. Back in the early ’90s, Michigan basketball was led by the Fab Five.
And the guys reunited tonight for the Michigan’s National Championship game against Louisville. Their presence didn’t prevent Louisville from winning, but it did have another impact.
3. When the camera cuts to them, Juwan Howard tries to get the attention of Jalen Rose, who is wearing a ridiculous Wolverine hat.
4. Turns out, there’s a baby sitting directly behind him. Hi, child. Can you see over that NBA player? No, probably not.
5. Jalen Rose didn’t care, though. Jalen Rose was stoked.
Probably because of that awesome hat.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›