1. Back in the early ’90s, Michigan basketball was led by the Fab Five.
And the guys reunited tonight for the Michigan’s National Championship game against Louisville. Their presence didn’t prevent Louisville from winning, but it did have another impact.
3. When the camera cuts to them, Juwan Howard tries to get the attention of Jalen Rose, who is wearing a ridiculous Wolverine hat.
4. Turns out, there’s a baby sitting directly behind him. Hi, child. Can you see over that NBA player? No, probably not.
5. Jalen Rose didn’t care, though. Jalen Rose was stoked.
Probably because of that awesome hat.
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.