1. Back in the early ’90s, Michigan basketball was led by the Fab Five.
File / AP
And the guys reunited tonight for the Michigan’s National Championship game against Louisville. Their presence didn’t prevent Louisville from winning, but it did have another impact.
3. When the camera cuts to them, Juwan Howard tries to get the attention of Jalen Rose, who is wearing a ridiculous Wolverine hat.
4. Turns out, there’s a baby sitting directly behind him. Hi, child. Can you see over that NBA player? No, probably not.
5. Jalen Rose didn’t care, though. Jalen Rose was stoked.
Probably because of that awesome hat.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›