1. Back in the early ’90s, Michigan basketball was led by the Fab Five.
And the guys reunited tonight for the Michigan’s National Championship game against Louisville. Their presence didn’t prevent Louisville from winning, but it did have another impact.
3. When the camera cuts to them, Juwan Howard tries to get the attention of Jalen Rose, who is wearing a ridiculous Wolverine hat.
4. Turns out, there’s a baby sitting directly behind him. Hi, child. Can you see over that NBA player? No, probably not.
5. Jalen Rose didn’t care, though. Jalen Rose was stoked.
Probably because of that awesome hat.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.