1. Thursday night, the Orlando Magic hosted the Toronto Raptors in an attempt to snap out of a bad losing slump. Toward the end of the first quarter, Glen Davis took a hard foul from Aaron Gray, and he wasn’t happy.
2. How unhappy was he? Unhappy enough to get right up in Gray’s grill, earning himself a technical. But how close did he get?
3. Oh, he got close. Very close. Mistletoe close. In fact, this GIF really makes it look like he basically just went at Gray’s face with his lips.
4. Andddd…yeah, that’s pretty much what happened. SEXY.
This screencap courtesy of Ball Don’t Lie’s Dan Devine.
5. So yeah, Glen Davis is kind of a nutcase, but that wasn’t the only occasion of lips being laid. The game ended with this pristine DeMar DeRozan buzzer-beater:
6. Toronto coach Dwayne Casey was so happy that he planted one right on the side of DeRozan’s head.
7. The NBA: Where Kissing Happens.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›