1. Let’s say you’re a professional baseball team with some free time. How should you spend it? Well, find a bunch of the biggest guns you can, and then pose with them. That’s how.
According to the Dallas Observer, a Texas Rangers spokesman said that “several of the Rangers visited the Navy Seals Training Facility today in San Diego.” So there’s that.
2. What they might be thinking here:
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.