1. Let’s say you’re a professional baseball team with some free time. How should you spend it? Well, find a bunch of the biggest guns you can, and then pose with them. That’s how.
According to the Dallas Observer, a Texas Rangers spokesman said that “several of the Rangers visited the Navy Seals Training Facility today in San Diego.” So there’s that.
2. What they might be thinking here:
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?