1. The Patriots were already up 35-7 going into the fourth quarter against the AFC-leading Texans when Tom Brady threw a dump-off pass to Danny Woodhead out of the backfield.
2. Woodhead, a tiny running back known for his agility, makes a few guys miss and turns the play into a nice gain.
3. However, the Texans’ tremendous defensive lineman, J.J. Watt, comes from behind and forces a fumble. HOWEVER, however, Patriot Brandon Lloyd recovers it in the end zone. Weird touchdown!
4. The Pats score through a combination of luck — the ball takes a perfect bounce — and a heads-up play by Lloyd, who gets going as soon as Woodhead fumbles.
5. On a night where absolutely nothing was going right for the Texans, this play served as a fitting coda.
6. Here’s video of the play. The Patriots ended up winning 42-12, moving to 10-3, and handing the Texans only their second loss of the season.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are facing off for the first time since the Bern's big win in New Hampshire. We're bringing it to you live 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.