1. Stephen Curry hit 11 threes — the most by any player in a 50-point game — during last night’s loss to the Knicks. Here’s one of them, or three of the 54 total points he scored.
2. And Curry was inspired by this particular three. Inspired enough to go flying down the court, arms limp and akimbo, completely missing this proffered high five.
3. Let’s see that again. He either doesn’t see it or ignores it or just has no time for that high five. That is exquisite and bizarre and makes me happy.
4. And thanks to NBA.com for then posing Curry’s deranged shimmying next to a classic video of his now coach, Mark Jackson, prancing down the court in celebration back in the Dark Ages.
5. Shine on, Stephen Curry. Shine on.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.