1. Stephen Curry hit 11 threes — the most by any player in a 50-point game — during last night’s loss to the Knicks. Here’s one of them, or three of the 54 total points he scored.
2. And Curry was inspired by this particular three. Inspired enough to go flying down the court, arms limp and akimbo, completely missing this proffered high five.
3. Let’s see that again. He either doesn’t see it or ignores it or just has no time for that high five. That is exquisite and bizarre and makes me happy.
4. And thanks to NBA.com for then posing Curry’s deranged shimmying next to a classic video of his now coach, Mark Jackson, prancing down the court in celebration back in the Dark Ages.
5. Shine on, Stephen Curry. Shine on.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.