1. Stephen Curry hit 11 threes — the most by any player in a 50-point game — during last night’s loss to the Knicks. Here’s one of them, or three of the 54 total points he scored.
2. And Curry was inspired by this particular three. Inspired enough to go flying down the court, arms limp and akimbo, completely missing this proffered high five.
3. Let’s see that again. He either doesn’t see it or ignores it or just has no time for that high five. That is exquisite and bizarre and makes me happy.
4. And thanks to NBA.com for then posing Curry’s deranged shimmying next to a classic video of his now coach, Mark Jackson, prancing down the court in celebration back in the Dark Ages.
5. Shine on, Stephen Curry. Shine on.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈