1. Of course, the celebration starts with a group hug.
2. Pau Gasol single-handedly kept Spain in the game in the third quarter. Coach K and Gasol share a touching moment.
3. And then Kobe and the rest of Pau’s NBA counterparts come over.
4. How many other players will Kobe’s hug last? This is two…
5. …and three.
6. For all the flak Kobe gets over his relationship with his teammates, he and Pau at least appear to have a huge amount of mutual admiration.
7. The rest of the guys roll through.
8. Until they make like a high-school team and start freaking out.
10. They even made a (mascot) friend!
11. The world needs more videos of LeBron dancing.
14. James Harden takes his new mascot buddy along to greet commentator Doug Collins, who’s also the coach of the Philadelphia 76ers.
15. Seriously, if Hollywood doesn’t make a buddy comedy for Harden and his sidekick, I’ll lose all faith.
16. He may be a rival coach, but you can see the respect that Kobe and Tyson Chandler have for him.
17. Meanwhile… LeBron, what are you doing with those water bottles? LeBron?
18. Coach K, watch out. WATCH OUT.
19. It’s not Gatorade, but it’ll have to do.
21. Then the flags come out. Getting to stunt in the flag of your country has got to be one of the best things about winning an Olympic medal.
24. At the medal ceremony, the guys locked arms and took the podium. Just awesome camaraderie.
25. America, you guys.
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁