1. In the 9th inning of Wednesday’s Padres-Braves game, the Braves had a man on and no outs. Then this happened.
2. Logan Forsythe booted the grounder — and Everth Cabrera burst in, fielded the deflection in the air, spun, and threw out the hitter.
3. The best part is how you can see Cabrera change his goal from covering second to fielding the ball. It’s an incredible adjustment on the fly.
4. San Diego held on for a whale of a win. Forsythe, you owe Cabrera a beer or something.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".