1. In the 9th inning of Wednesday’s Padres-Braves game, the Braves had a man on and no outs. Then this happened.
2. Logan Forsythe booted the grounder — and Everth Cabrera burst in, fielded the deflection in the air, spun, and threw out the hitter.
3. The best part is how you can see Cabrera change his goal from covering second to fielding the ball. It’s an incredible adjustment on the fly.
4. San Diego held on for a whale of a win. Forsythe, you owe Cabrera a beer or something.
In The News Today
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›