NBA coaching legend slash Zen Master Phil Jackson made a much ballyhooed entrance to Twitter recently, and he’s putting it to great use during the Wichita State vs. Louisville Final Four game. First, Lakers exec Jeanie Buss, who is engaged to Jackson, tweeted out a picture to prove he’s for real.
3. Then Phil kicked things off by tweeting about wheat in honor of Wichita State. Like, for real: the harvesting of wheat.
4. Cool story, Phil.
5. And he’s bringing the sass, too. “Oops,” indeed.
6. But nothing compares to this, which is basically the perfect tweet. The rest of us should all just stop tweeting. It’s over.
7. Good start for the wheat guys, indeed.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- At least four people are dead and 100 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.