NBA coaching legend slash Zen Master Phil Jackson made a much ballyhooed entrance to Twitter recently, and he’s putting it to great use during the Wichita State vs. Louisville Final Four game. First, Lakers exec Jeanie Buss, who is engaged to Jackson, tweeted out a picture to prove he’s for real.
3. Then Phil kicked things off by tweeting about wheat in honor of Wichita State. Like, for real: the harvesting of wheat.
4. Cool story, Phil.
5. And he’s bringing the sass, too. “Oops,” indeed.
6. But nothing compares to this, which is basically the perfect tweet. The rest of us should all just stop tweeting. It’s over.
7. Good start for the wheat guys, indeed.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.