NBA coaching legend slash Zen Master Phil Jackson made a much ballyhooed entrance to Twitter recently, and he’s putting it to great use during the Wichita State vs. Louisville Final Four game. First, Lakers exec Jeanie Buss, who is engaged to Jackson, tweeted out a picture to prove he’s for real.
3. Then Phil kicked things off by tweeting about wheat in honor of Wichita State. Like, for real: the harvesting of wheat.
4. Cool story, Phil.
5. And he’s bringing the sass, too. “Oops,” indeed.
6. But nothing compares to this, which is basically the perfect tweet. The rest of us should all just stop tweeting. It’s over.
7. Good start for the wheat guys, indeed.
In The News Today
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates are having their first debate of the 2016 election cycle ?? ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›
- The Chicago Cubs have defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to advance to the National League Championship Series ⚾️ ›