NBA coaching legend slash Zen Master Phil Jackson made a much ballyhooed entrance to Twitter recently, and he’s putting it to great use during the Wichita State vs. Louisville Final Four game. First, Lakers exec Jeanie Buss, who is engaged to Jackson, tweeted out a picture to prove he’s for real.
3. Then Phil kicked things off by tweeting about wheat in honor of Wichita State. Like, for real: the harvesting of wheat.
4. Cool story, Phil.
5. And he’s bringing the sass, too. “Oops,” indeed.
6. But nothing compares to this, which is basically the perfect tweet. The rest of us should all just stop tweeting. It’s over.
7. Good start for the wheat guys, indeed.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".