1. Earlier today, Mike Tyson managed to take that time he bit Evander Holyfield’s ear off in the ring and turn it into a product endorsement. For Holyfield’s BBQ sauce.
2. One would think that Holyfield might be a bit sore (lololol) about this. But it turns out:
3. Then Holyfield started retweeting.
4. He definitely ate just one.
5. No better sportsmanship than one boxer biting another boxer’s ear off.
6. That’s great, Evander. We’re really happy for you. Weren’t you a four-time heavyweight champion?
7. Be careful. If this gets too popular, people are actually going to want to see Tyson bit off your other ear.
8. Glad to see his daughter getting in on the fun.
9. I guess this is kind of sweet?
10. OK, nevermind.
11. PERIOD. Everybody have a nice weekend.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›