1. Earlier today, Mike Tyson managed to take that time he bit Evander Holyfield’s ear off in the ring and turn it into a product endorsement. For Holyfield’s BBQ sauce.
2. One would think that Holyfield might be a bit sore (lololol) about this. But it turns out:
3. Then Holyfield started retweeting.
4. He definitely ate just one.
5. No better sportsmanship than one boxer biting another boxer’s ear off.
6. That’s great, Evander. We’re really happy for you. Weren’t you a four-time heavyweight champion?
7. Be careful. If this gets too popular, people are actually going to want to see Tyson bit off your other ear.
8. Glad to see his daughter getting in on the fun.
9. I guess this is kind of sweet?
10. OK, nevermind.
11. PERIOD. Everybody have a nice weekend.
In The News Today
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Hillary Clinton says she's "not in favor" of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the 12-nation trade deal championed by President Obama. ›