1. This is beyond parody. It is a satirical British ditty made flesh. He seriously says, “Can you get me a rope?”
I think Romney should choose Johnson as his VP.
2. Here’s the video with a more appropriate soundtrack.
3. Johnson’s journey was fraught even before he stopped. He came down the line backwards.
4. He waved his flags enthusiastically, but to no avail.
5. And by the time he finally got himself turned around
7. he came to a crushing halt.
8. Hi Boris!
9. The mayor of London, everybody.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.