1. Ray Lewis’ Baltimore Ravens won a dramatic Super Bowl today against the San Francisco 49ers. Afterward, Lewis, who says he will retire following this season, gave the final postgame speech of his career.
2. Lewis got to give the speech in the best possible circumstances — and he was his typical, enthusiastic self.
In The News Today
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›