1. Ray Lewis’ Baltimore Ravens won a dramatic Super Bowl today against the San Francisco 49ers. Afterward, Lewis, who says he will retire following this season, gave the final postgame speech of his career.
2. Lewis got to give the speech in the best possible circumstances — and he was his typical, enthusiastic self.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵