1. Ray Lewis’ Baltimore Ravens won a dramatic Super Bowl today against the San Francisco 49ers. Afterward, Lewis, who says he will retire following this season, gave the final postgame speech of his career.
2. Lewis got to give the speech in the best possible circumstances — and he was his typical, enthusiastic self.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.