So I'm @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F#€k da Heat
1. On Sunday, Lil Wayne went to the Lakers-Heat game. He got kicked out because he was cheering for the Lakers, he says. Then he tweeted about it.
2. What really makes the story, though, is this Instagram photo, posted by user dreamteammiami. LIL WAYNE IS VERY INCREDULOUS ABOUT YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE DECISION.
3. HOWEVER, someone sitting near Wayne at the game had a different version of events, in which the rapper suggested he had a gun? Or that he’d shoot another fan? Or have him shot?
Which runs in stark contrast to recent comments Wayne made, in which he called a gun arrest in 2010 one of the biggest regrets of his life, a realization he came to because of the Sandy Hook shooting.
But then the plot thickens AGAIN. (The plot is now thicker than cough syrup.)
This picture isn’t from the game, by the way — so far as we know, Tom Arnold was not present for the incident in question. Via Adi Joseph at USA Today Sports.
7. Lil Wayne: the most confusing public figure we have left.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- Lil Wayne Maybe Got Ejected From A He... is starting to get hot on Twitter Tweet It
- samantha guerin thinks Lil Wayne Maybe Got Ejected From A He... is LOL
- Richard86 Lil Wayne Maybe Got Ejected From A He...
- Andrea N thinks Lil Wayne Maybe Got Ejected From A He... is Trashy
- Scowndrel thinks Lil Wayne Maybe Got Ejected From A He... is Sleazy
- criso321 thinks Lil Wayne Maybe Got Ejected From A He... is WTF & Trashy