1. Tuesday night, the Nets hosted the Bucks in Brooklyn. Despite leading by 10 at halftime, the Bucks rallied, and Brooklyn trailed by three with seconds left. So Joe Johnson was like, “Yo.”
2. Nothing like having to hit a three-pointer falling backwards, with Luc Mbah a Moute hurtling at you.
3. Johnson was pleased.
4. Overtime turned out to be a hard-fought, low-scoring affair — 12 points total in five minutes — and Johnson had the ball with seconds left again. He capitalized.
5. He shakes Mbah a Moute again, this time with a nasty crossover. Not a bad night.
6. Here’s video of both shots.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›