1. Today against the Vikings, Jay Cutler saw that he didn’t have anyone open. So, like a badass, he took off running.
2. Quarterbacks are allowed to slide, in which case they can’t be hit by defenders. But Jay Cutler doesn’t care. Jay Cutler stiff-arms Viking A.J. Jefferson right in the brain.
3. Jay Cutler knows he’s a badass, and he wants everyone else to know it too. He tosses the ball at Jefferson. 15-yard penalty for taunting, but Jay Cutler doesn’t care.
4. Here’s video of the whole sequence.
5. And here’s Smoking Jay Cutler’s head on the honey badger’s body.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.