1. The NCAA Final Four isn’t the first place you expect to see a young-adult wizard, but apparently Harry Potter decided that the University of Michigan band would be a little more relaxing than fighting Voldemort.
2. Seriously: this dude is Harry Potter. At least now we know what school he went to post-Hogwarts.
3. Ah, the life of a magic college kid.
In The News Today
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›