1. The NCAA Final Four isn’t the first place you expect to see a young-adult wizard, but apparently Harry Potter decided that the University of Michigan band would be a little more relaxing than fighting Voldemort.
2. Seriously: this dude is Harry Potter. At least now we know what school he went to post-Hogwarts.
3. Ah, the life of a magic college kid.
- Voting is underway in New Hampshire, the second nominating contest of the U.S. 2016 presidential election 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.