2. First, Kluwe explained what it is, exactly, he does as an NFL punter.
4. Of course, he eventually broached the subject he might be best known for: his outspoken advocacy for LGBT rights and marriage equality.
(He also wore sandals. And a beanie. On national TV.)
The best moment of the interview came when Colbert joined two separate strains of thought: gun control and gay rights.
6. Colbert jokingly asks if gay people should be allowed to own guns. Kluwe says as a rejoinder, well, if people in pride parades were carrying AR-15s —
7. Colbert’s response: “I wouldn’t throw rocks at a pride parade! I’d throw glitter!”
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸