1. Here’s the last 400 meters.
Farah jostles with a number of other runners before dominating the final sprint. Unfortunately, his training partner and American runner Galen Rupp is unable to maintain the pace that he sets at the beginning of the last lap, and he fails to place.
2. Farah celebrated right: with a few sit-ups.
3. A few other incredible pictures from his victory:
6. And finally:
The announcers said it was one of the loudest atmospheres they’d ever heard as Farah approached the finish line. It’s hard to tell from watching on TV, but I definitely believe them.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵