1. The Bulls played the Spurs on Wednesday night. They were playing basketball, which you don’t typically think as violence, but… then this sort of thing happens.
2. AHHHHHH!!!! Basketball is scary. Wear cups! Oh, Tiago Splitter. Poor Tiago Splitter.
3. Splitter would get up and continue to play in the game, which he finished with a double-double. And for that, we must salute him.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.