1. In the Colts’ Week 9 win over the Miami Dolphins — and fellow rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill — Andrew Luck was tremendous.
2. So far this year, Robert Griffin III has been the story, but Luck changed that today. His 433 yards were a single-game rookie record, and he added two TDs and no interceptions.
3. Luck went 30/48 on his way to the yardage, and though Miami was in it until the end, the Colts got their third win — more than they had in all of 2011.
4. Receiver T.Y. Hilton had a nice celebration after Luck touchdown #2, which we’ll use to honor his quarterback.
5. Just look at that Colt rock out.
6. Here’s video of Luck’s two TD passes, along with an amazing throw and catch to Donnie Avery.
In The News Today
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›