1. In the Colts’ Week 9 win over the Miami Dolphins — and fellow rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill — Andrew Luck was tremendous.
2. So far this year, Robert Griffin III has been the story, but Luck changed that today. His 433 yards were a single-game rookie record, and he added two TDs and no interceptions.
3. Luck went 30/48 on his way to the yardage, and though Miami was in it until the end, the Colts got their third win — more than they had in all of 2011.
4. Receiver T.Y. Hilton had a nice celebration after Luck touchdown #2, which we’ll use to honor his quarterback.
5. Just look at that Colt rock out.
6. Here’s video of Luck’s two TD passes, along with an amazing throw and catch to Donnie Avery.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Polls have officially closed in the Greek referendum. The country is deciding whether to accept sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.