1. The Rams lost to the Vikings today, but they made a bit of a comeback in the fourth quarter. Part of that comeback was this Danny Amendola touchdown.
2. It was a significant score for a player who has battled injuries all year, so Amendola spiked it: understandable. Unfortunately, it took a bit of a bad bounce.
3. Let’s slow that down. That. Really. Hurts. Hopefully this man is okay — that ball hits him pretty hard / fast.
4. It broke his glasses, too. Poor guy.
5. When Amendola scored again on a two-point conversion, he calmly handed the ball to another usher.
Not sure if he thought it was the guy he hit earlier and was trying to make amends, or if he just didn’t want to hit another dude, but either way, good decision.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›