1. Everyone congregates at your home as the central gathering place to be together.
4. You’re the glue that holds everyone together.
5. In fact, you’re the reason most of your friends even know each other in the first place.
6. You have a pretty great sense of humor.
8. Some people might think you’re stubborn, but you know you’re actually just really determined.
9. You like to be in control and don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.
10. At some point, you’ve dated or hooked up with someone else in your friend group.
13. Competition isn’t a bad thing — it’s a fun game that you never lose.
14. You have realistic — but meaningful — ideas about love and life.
16. You’re passionate about your job.
18. Which makes sense, since you definitely don’t like being told what to do.
20. Because there’s nothing better than spending time with your friends, who are really like your family.
21. You constantly look out for them and always have their backs.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›