1. For four years in college, Shabazz Napier wore number 13 on his blue and white UConn jersey.
Elsa / Via Getty Images
2. He saw some pretty good times in that jersey.
Ronald Martinez / Via Getty Images
3. Then on July 18, he signed on to play with the Miami Heat.
4. The rookie will still wear number 13 in the NBA.
Hector Gabino/El Nuevo Herald / MCT
5. And yesterday, Napier uploaded a photo of himself wearing his official Heat jersey.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?