1. For four years in college, Shabazz Napier wore number 13 on his blue and white UConn jersey.
Elsa / Via Getty Images
2. He saw some pretty good times in that jersey.
Ronald Martinez / Via Getty Images
3. Then on July 18, he signed on to play with the Miami Heat.
4. The rookie will still wear number 13 in the NBA.
Hector Gabino/El Nuevo Herald / MCT
5. And yesterday, Napier uploaded a photo of himself wearing his official Heat jersey.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.