1. After Stephen King nominated John Grisham for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, the best-selling author responded to his “former friend” with this video.
3. And even left a cigar in his mouth while his son-in-law poured ice on his head.
4. Now Grisham has nominated Tony La Russa, former manager of the St. Louis Cardinals, to take part in the challenge.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers were hit with more than $300,000 in fines for selling toy guns that look like real guns.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.