1. Tomorrow marks the day that Robert Galbraith’s second novel, The Silkworm, hits stands.
Mullholland Books / Via robert-galbraith.com
2. And by Robert Galbraith, we obviously mean J.K. Rowling’s pseudonym for her mystery novel series.
Ben A. Pruchnie / Via Getty Images
3. Rowling took to Twitter to show the world what Galbraith’s *beautiful* signature looks like.
4. And fans took the opportunity to ask Rowling a few questions.
5. The author, who’s usually quiet on Twitter, decided to answer some of them.
7. If only we thought to beg her for a response using *sad Dobby eyes.*
8. Someone even questioned why she wasn’t watching the World Cup in Brazil.
9. Which of course, Rowling answered perfectly.
10. How well does she speak Portuguese, you might ask?
12. One fan admitted to getting nervous when J.K. Rowling tweets at random people.
13. Imagine how she felt when Rowling TWEETED HER BACK!
14. Keep being awesome, Rowling (a.k.a. Galbraith).
ABC / Via podalecki.tumblr.com
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›