1. Ever since Ja Rule and Ashanti first collaborated in 2001, they were a musical match made in heaven.
2. The duo went on to create many a classic together.
4. Like, “Always On Time.”
6. And “The Pledge.”
7. And they gave some pretty epic live performances.
11. But they didn’t just have good chemistry together in the studio and on stage.
12. Their mass appeal transcended musical talent and success.
15. They always acted like they genuinely enjoyed each other’s company.
18. And never hid their affection and respect for one another.
21. Now, it’s time for a reunion please!
- Civil rights attorneys filed a lawsuit seeking a court order for footage of the fatal shooting of Jamar Clark in Minneapolis.
- Robocalls from John Kasich's campaign to voters on a do-not-call list sparked complaints to New Hampshire's attorney general 🇺🇸
- And Red Lobster got a sales boost after Beyoncé mentioned the chain in her latest song, "Formation." 👑🍤