2. Don’t let your phone and earbuds out of your sight.
Put ‘em in a cute little carrying case and keep them by your side at all times. You never know when someone is going to start a trip down memory lane, and those can only go one of two ways: crying or yelling.
5. Write about your feelings…or something.
Sure, you moved out five years ago, but that doesn’t mean your mom’s questions about where you’re going, who’s going to be there, and what time you’ll be home have stopped. Don’t want to start a fight? Write it down. Better yet, write it down in a beautiful journal you stitched yourself. See, better already!
7. Hang out with the kids.
Your little cousins don’t know the difference between a medical degree and an English major. Get their attention (and adoration) by bribing them with a pouch of candy stashed in your pocket, and then happily laugh to yourself when you watch their parents try to put them to bed later.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.