1. Give your plants a new home.
Freshen up that fence space with some fun hanging planters.
2. Revive that rug.
Turn a plain outdoor mat into a colorful deck addition with some masking tape and spray paint!
3. Deck out your deck chairs.
Who says decorative pillows are only for your living room?
4. (Did someone say neon?)
Rusty old chairs are way better when given a coat or two (or three) of bright paint.
5. Hang dry.
You can fake it with a dryer sheet, or you can get that real outdoor scent by line drying your clothes on a custom rack hanger. However this only works if you live in a place that, you know, smells nice.
6. Wipe your feet!
Smooth stones make a cool nature-inspired mosaic doormat!
7. Paper plate-chic.
Backyard BBQs take on a whole new spin when you elevate those basic paper plates with a few swipes of food coloring and your artistic skills!
8. Hanging on.
Use jars and twine to create cute little hanging vases that you can use to liven up bare tree branches or in place of hanging planters.
9. Light it up.
Just say no to boring leftover Christmas lights. It’s so easy to make these twine balls that you’ll want to deck out all of your light strings with them!
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›