1. Tape measure to belt
Ok, so maybe you don’t want everyone to know exactly how many inches your waist is….
2. Necktie to sunglass case
How many ties do you really need anyway?
3. Fabric and hangers to bracelets
Put those unused flimsy dry cleaning hangers to good use with 10 minutes and a few left over fabric scraps.
4. Cutting board and pencils into dish rack
An old cutting board and pencils can easily become a really awesome dish rack! Who knew?!
5. Shower curtain to puffy skirt
Stiff shower curtains apparently make really rad puffy skirts too!
6. Book to clutch
We DO NOT advocate defacing perfectly readable books, but we do like the idea of showing off our literary prowess through our accessories.
7. Buttons and earrings to cocktail rings
Nothing is worse than losing just one earring or button, but you can easily turn the stragglers into some eye-catching cocktail rings.
8. Men’s shirt to summer top
Just a few steps to turn a sloppy, oversized shirt into a sleek summer staple!
9. Old tees to braided basket
What to do with all of those beat up old tee shirts?! Rip them apart, turn them into yarn and braid them into a much needed storage basket!
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›