1. Fancy up an old pair of kicks
Oversize ribbon laces make just about any pair of shoes feel special — even those beat-up old Converse sneakers you haven’t washed in three years.
2. Make yourself something shiny
You can do fancy all by yourself in a killer sequin maxi skirt, amirite?
3. Soak it up
Light some candles, grab a book, and spend an hour or so regaining your sanity in the bathtub (wait, does anyone in New York even have an actual bathtub?!).
4. Slip into something comfy
Roommate out with her boo? Perfect time to lounge around in your undies, dance to some Mariah, and pretend you live by yourself (we know it’s unrealistic, but hey, a girl can dream).
6. Pretty up your workspace
Yes, your mouse does in fact need a pretty little fabric mousepad.
7. Revive your tresses
Day after day of flat irons, hair dryers, dye — give your poor hair a freaking break already!
8. Glam up your space
Betcha didn’t think it was this easy to faux your way to a zebra skin rug, did ya?
9. Pucker up
Just because you’re not making out with someone on Valentine’s Day doesn’t mean you’re, like, never going to make out with anyone ever. Be prepared with an edible lip scrub ‘cause that’s totally a double win.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.