1. Make a face scrub from stuff you probably already have in your kitchen.
After all that harsh winter cold it’s time to give your skin a little buff and polish.
2. Spritz it up with rosewater.
Rosewater calms and soothes your skin and also makes a good final touch to your morning makeup routine.
3. Make a lip balm for yourself (and for everyone else you like).
Nobody wants to make out with flaky chapped lips. Nobody.
4. Blush with beets.
Look like you just ran a mile without all the sweaty, painful effects of actually running a mile.
5. Bite with berries.
Nothing is better than a berry lip color. Even better when it’s all natural!
6. Remove makeup naturally.
Keep those eyes bright and shining without all the harsh chemical components.
7. (And gently!)
And while you’re at it, ditch those scratchy remover pads for some super soft (and reusable) flannel ones!
8. Bomb your bath.
Rough day? Soak it away with some calming lavender bath bombs.
9. Keep your brushes clean.
We don’t even want to think about how much gunk is caked on our makeup brushes, we just want it gone!
We've got your WKND covered.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›