1. The Serpent/Turtle/Dragon
2. Ploppin, the Self-Sacrificing Mushroom
3. Dr. Mysteria, the Vampire
4. Grex, the Velociraptor
5. The Hamster Poet (RIP)
His name may be lost to history, but we remember 1) that he was unconscious a lot of the time, and 2) when he was awake, he was hungry.
6. Ben Littlefellow, the Long-Haired Bard (RIP)
Ben’s dreams of being more than a one-hit wonder were crushed when he was unluckily crushed by a Turtle Dragon.
And yet, sometimes late at night we still hear “Lady in the Woods” playing softly in the distance.
8. Father Prentiss, the Hamster Priest (RIP)
As Frankie said, “Father Prentiss is pretty badass.”
9. Garrett, the Blind Grifter
What was Garrett’s abandoned last name, and why did he forsake it? Who was the eight-fingered man who took his eyes?
The answers are there if you look closely enough, but you might only be able to see them if you have turtle eyes.
10. Philomel Daedalus, the Queen of the Bees
13. Atticus Khan, the Queen’s Assassin
14. The Dauphine
If the Dauphine dies, we all die.
But if we live… she dies.
16. Jason Danderfield, the Oft-Shirtless Squire
Remember: everything is reversible.
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›