1. At Milan Fashion Week 2014, Jeremy Scott teamed up with Moschino for a special capsule collection.
The collection drew inspiration from Spongebob, Hershey’s, and a whole lotta fast food and is already available for purchase online.
2. Jeremy Scott, no stranger to quirky fashion, sent a tube sock down the runway at his OWN fashion show at NYFW ‘14.
3. He also masterminded this…Band-Aid suit?
4. Scott made super cheap fast food into high end couture with price tags to match.
5. This sheepskin purse retails for $1265, which is about 320 Big Macs.
These kitties are like, “Wut?”
6. This sweater dress goes for $935, and for the money, you could buy about 270 Happy Meals.
This Happy Meal is literally laughing at you.
7. This purse sets you back $895, and that’s the price of about 200 boxes of 10-piece McNuggets.
And Ronald McDonald wants to slap you silly.
8. This cheesy-puff inspired dress costs $715, which would buy you about 180 bags of Cheetos.
Which would probably feed this hamster and his descendants for 10 generations.
9. This T-shirt dress will cost you $350, and that’s also about 120 Egg McMuffins.
And it might be time to examine your life choices.
10. The $295 you spend on this belt could get you about 125 McFlurries.
This cat says, “Don’t be a fool!”
11. The $85 you spend on this smartphone case could get you 50 orders of fries.
That’s fries for days.