1. Your social life:
2. Flying solo to weddings:
3. Your friends, wondering why you’re still single:
4. OKCupid holding a mirror to your less noble instincts:
5. Texting someone you find online:
6. Finally going on a first OKCupid date:
7. Learning when to cut out flakey dates from your life (even when the cute guy/girl actually likes you):
8. And learning to appreciate your friends:
Find more of these comics in “Alone Forever,” Liz Prince’s new book!
Godspeed to all of us on V-day.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›