1. Your social life:
2. Flying solo to weddings:
3. Your friends, wondering why you’re still single:
4. OKCupid holding a mirror to your less noble instincts:
5. Texting someone you find online:
6. Finally going on a first OKCupid date:
7. Learning when to cut out flakey dates from your life (even when the cute guy/girl actually likes you):
8. And learning to appreciate your friends:
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.