1. Destroyer, “Chinatown”
Dan Bejar isn’t dealing well with missing his Fung Wah bus.
Take these directions, bb.
2. Tokyo Police Club, “End of a Spark”
All the unhappy rockists in Chinatown.
What’s the deal, yall?
3. Luna, “Chinatown”
I don’t know, Dean Wareham. You invited us to Hop Ky.
4. Modern Talking, “Lonely Tears in Chinatown”
What’s for dinner? Oh, just some tears.
5. Wild Nothing, “Chinatown”
To be fair, this is already Wild Nothing’s happiest song.
6. Paul Simon, “Paranoid Blues”
I hate it when that happens too, Paul.
7. Rufus Wainwright, “Peach Tree”
By the way you’re sighing this I’m gonna guess no :(
9. Tahiti 80, “Chinatown”
Chinatown: where rock musicians go to experience those alone in a crowd moments.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.