1. Destroyer, “Chinatown”
Dan Bejar isn’t dealing well with missing his Fung Wah bus.
Take these directions, bb.
2. Tokyo Police Club, “End of a Spark”
All the unhappy rockists in Chinatown.
What’s the deal, yall?
3. Luna, “Chinatown”
I don’t know, Dean Wareham. You invited us to Hop Ky.
4. Modern Talking, “Lonely Tears in Chinatown”
What’s for dinner? Oh, just some tears.
5. Wild Nothing, “Chinatown”
To be fair, this is already Wild Nothing’s happiest song.
6. Paul Simon, “Paranoid Blues”
I hate it when that happens too, Paul.
7. Rufus Wainwright, “Peach Tree”
By the way you’re sighing this I’m gonna guess no :(
9. Tahiti 80, “Chinatown”
Chinatown: where rock musicians go to experience those alone in a crowd moments.
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›