1. Destroyer, “Chinatown”
Dan Bejar isn’t dealing well with missing his Fung Wah bus.
Take these directions, bb.
2. Tokyo Police Club, “End of a Spark”
All the unhappy rockists in Chinatown.
What’s the deal, yall?
3. Luna, “Chinatown”
I don’t know, Dean Wareham. You invited us to Hop Ky.
4. Modern Talking, “Lonely Tears in Chinatown”
What’s for dinner? Oh, just some tears.
5. Wild Nothing, “Chinatown”
To be fair, this is already Wild Nothing’s happiest song.
6. Paul Simon, “Paranoid Blues”
I hate it when that happens too, Paul.
7. Rufus Wainwright, “Peach Tree”
By the way you’re sighing this I’m gonna guess no :(
9. Tahiti 80, “Chinatown”
Chinatown: where rock musicians go to experience those alone in a crowd moments.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›