1. Destroyer, “Chinatown”
Dan Bejar isn’t dealing well with missing his Fung Wah bus.
Take these directions, bb.
2. Tokyo Police Club, “End of a Spark”
All the unhappy rockists in Chinatown.
What’s the deal, yall?
3. Luna, “Chinatown”
I don’t know, Dean Wareham. You invited us to Hop Ky.
4. Modern Talking, “Lonely Tears in Chinatown”
What’s for dinner? Oh, just some tears.
5. Wild Nothing, “Chinatown”
To be fair, this is already Wild Nothing’s happiest song.
6. Paul Simon, “Paranoid Blues”
I hate it when that happens too, Paul.
7. Rufus Wainwright, “Peach Tree”
By the way you’re sighing this I’m gonna guess no :(
8. Animal Collective, “Lion In A Coma”
Probably sane advice.
9. Tahiti 80, “Chinatown”
Chinatown: where rock musicians go to experience those alone in a crowd moments.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›