1. Ian Jones-Quartey’s fan art interpretation of this airbrush marvel:
2. Don’t worry, pro artists also make anatomy mistakes.
Cameron Stewart gently ribbing on the “Catwoman” cover (he’s drawn for the series before).
3. Rachel Royale draws out what makes Squall the resident dreamboat of Final Fantasy VIII.
4. This textbook doodler knew only a fowl could look so alert.
6. Have you ever played pictionary with yourself?
This artist has.
8. A legion of fedorables, hundreds in number, wardrobed out of fevered dreams.
13. This photo shoot is best done with a tall baby:
14. Rob Liefeld’s Captain America redrawn to show the original’s ludicrous anatomy.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›