1. Why are the McDonald’s straws SO wide?
Look how hard you’re making it for poor Alan Rickman to get his mouth around this straw.
2. How do you wash these?
Seems kind of unsanitary, right? You can’t really wash them, just rinse them out with water.
3. Why do bodegas insist on giving you a straw and bag for a soda you’re clearly going to drink immediately?
4. Wouldn’t these trendy new cardboard straws get all damp and gross?
5. Are you supposed to drink from the cocktail straw? If not, what do you do with it? Let it hit you in the nose?
7. Was this ever an issue people struggled with? Using straws in cans is bad anyway.
8. There is NO way this is possible, right? You couldn’t stick a straw into a thick orange peel like this. Hasn’t this always driven you nuts?
10. What holds together the seam on the wrapper? Glue? Is it just pressed?
12. Why does anyone use bendy straws in soda when it definitely makes it flatter by the time it gets to you mouth?
It fizzes it right it passes through, making it flatter by the time it gets into your mouth.
13. How are you supposed to get the salt from around the rim of a margarita if you use the straw?
14. Why is it so much fun to blow the straw wrapper off in your friend’s face?
15. Why aren’t these things everywhere? These are GREAT!
I feel like you only see these cool straw holders at Johnny Rockets.