1. Pineapple slicer. Don’t slice your ‘napples like a Neanderthal.
10. Mango splitter. What, you split your mangoes with a knife? Get the fuck out of my office.
12. Starberry slicer with irresistably cute strawberry shape:
13. File folder-style tomato slicer. I guess you still have to use a knife like a rube, though.
15. Dessert knife. Wait, isn’t this just the lettuce knife in pink?
16. Tomato huller. Did you know tomatos had hulls? Me neither, but I’m disgusted by them now.
21. Lemon squeezer. Actually, I have one and use it all the time. Great tool.
22. Lime squeezer. No, you cannot just use your lemon squeezer, idiot.
24. Apple corer/medieval torture device. This won’t look weird at all on your countertop.
25. Spiral vegetable slicer. Only a jerk would cut straight carrot slices.
27. You’ll need the jalepeno corer for your special jalapeno popper roasting rack, of course
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›