For gold medalist Ryan Lochte, the whole world is his toilet. Ryan Seacrest asked him this morning if Olympic swimmers pee in the pool, and Lochte replied:
“Of course. I think there’s just something about getting into chlorine water that you just automatically go. [I didn’t] during the races, but I sure did in warm-up.”
2. Possible photographic evidence of Lochte using the pool as a giant toilet:
3. Phelps, don’t come too close to me right now.
4. You KNOW I’m whizzing, bro
5. Sweet relief!
6. Feels good, man…
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›