If you haven’t seen astrophysicist, author, and universe representative Neil deGrasse Tyson’s tweets, you’re in for a treat.
Richard Foreman Jr./Courtesy FOX / MCT
Behold, some of this best to date:
1. He talks about everything from his love of all things space…
2. …to the undeniable truth that is science.
3. From the philosophical…
4. …to being a kid forever.
5. He doesn’t hesitate to point out funny flaws.
6. And things that we may have never thought about.
7. Sometimes he’s irate at The Man.
8. And faulty values that need some work.
9. He likes pointing out our brain biases.
10. And is always confident in his research.
11. He always has a quip up his space sleeves.
12. He’s also keen on maintaining a healthy level of curiosity.
13. And he’s always there when you need some perspective.
Follow Neil’s tweets here!
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›