If you haven’t seen astrophysicist, author, and universe representative Neil deGrasse Tyson’s tweets, you’re in for a treat.
Richard Foreman Jr./Courtesy FOX / MCT
Behold, some of this best to date:
1. He talks about everything from his love of all things space…
2. …to the undeniable truth that is science.
3. From the philosophical…
4. …to being a kid forever.
5. He doesn’t hesitate to point out funny flaws.
6. And things that we may have never thought about.
7. Sometimes he’s irate at The Man.
8. And faulty values that need some work.
9. He likes pointing out our brain biases.
10. And is always confident in his research.
11. He always has a quip up his space sleeves.
12. He’s also keen on maintaining a healthy level of curiosity.
13. And he’s always there when you need some perspective.
Follow Neil’s tweets here!
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.