1. He talks about everything from his love of all things space…
2. …to the undeniable truth that is science.
3. From the philosophical…
4. …to being a kid forever.
5. He doesn’t hesitate to point out funny flaws.
6. And things that we may have never thought about.
7. Sometimes he’s irate at The Man.
8. And faulty values that need some work.
9. He likes pointing out our brain biases.
10. And is always confident in his research.
11. He always has a quip up his space sleeves.
12. He’s also keen on maintaining a healthy level of curiosity.
13. And he’s always there when you need some perspective.
Follow Neil’s tweets here!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.