If you haven’t seen astrophysicist, author, and universe representative Neil deGrasse Tyson’s tweets, you’re in for a treat.
Behold, some of this best to date:
1. He talks about everything from his love of all things space…
2. …to the undeniable truth that is science.
3. From the philosophical…
4. …to being a kid forever.
5. He doesn’t hesitate to point out funny flaws.
6. And things that we may have never thought about.
7. Sometimes he’s irate at The Man.
8. And faulty values that need some work.
9. He likes pointing out our brain biases.
10. And is always confident in his research.
11. He always has a quip up his space sleeves.
12. He’s also keen on maintaining a healthy level of curiosity.
13. And he’s always there when you need some perspective.
Follow Neil’s tweets here!
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›